Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yard Crashers







Late last summer, Britton III and I were ambushed at Lowes by the HGTV/DIY Channel show, Yard Crashers.  On October 18th-19th, 2011, our Curtis Park home was the site of a huge crew of film production, contractors, landscapers, designers, friends, and family.  Jerry worked tirelessly, side-by-side guys that were in their 20s.   His enthusiasm, hard work, and disregard for injuries (that would stop these young guys in their tracks) spread quickly among the crews.  Several guys pulled me aside to jokingly say, "your father-in-law is an animal, he's making me look bad!"  The experience was amazing.  I'm so happy Jerry was able to share it with us and leave his mark on our back yard.  Our episode of Yard Crashers airs on April 16th, 2012 on HGTV/DIY Channel.

-Andrea McFetridge










1 comment:

  1. Hiya! I am curious if you have a lot of visitors of your blogging resource?

    ReplyDelete